Applying for Arbitration
To apply for Arbitration, download the application form and follow these instructions:
- Arbitration Fee payable by the Applicant:
- $200.00 payable to CICMA. Ontario Chapter add HST $26.00. HST Number 82055 2792 send your cheque to your local Arbitration Chair with a copy of the Applicant's completed section of this form.
- If the Respondent is cross claiming a fee of $200.00 applies. Ontario Chapter add HST $226.00 HST Number 82055 2792.
- For cases valued between $5,000 and $50,000, supply (5) copies of all pertinent documentation to support your case.
- Applicant to send 5 copies to the Respondent.
- The Respondent to complete Application and attach their pertinent documentation and retain 1 copy, send 1 complete set to the Applicant and 3 complete sets to the Chapter's Arbitration chair.
- For cases below $5,000:
- Applicant to send 1 copy to the Respondent
- The Respondent to complete Application and attach their pertinent documentation and send 1 complete set to the Applicant and 1 complete set to the Chapter's Arbitration chair
Note: Documents will be destroyed one year after the hearing.